Thursday, December 3, 2009

Unit 6.Assignment 6-Should the United States Get Involved in Other Countries Affairs?

To me,no I don't think the U.S. should get involved in other countries affairs.By getting involved with other countries it will be bad for the U.S. because an war or anything could start. This would be noisiness with other countries getting in thee problems,and this is how conflicts happen.Ex: of something that the U.S. got involved in was the Canal with the British.They agreed to share the rights,but no conflicts.Another Ex; is that I think is that the president Bush was involved with the Oil in Pakistan or Afghanistan and it supposedly caused the War on Terror today because Bush wanted to take over their oil or something.so to me that's why I think the U.S. shouldn't get involved with other countries affairs.

1 comment:

  1. Ok. I see where you're going with this. Come talk to me about the reasons for U.S. involvement in the Middle East and the War on Terror. It's not all about the oil.
    Try to find another example to support your thesis also. The panama canal example does not support your argument.

    Please add to this for more points. As is 15/20 points.

    ReplyDelete