Monday, October 5, 2009

Unit 4-Assignment 1

The time I was involved in a fight,was in February 2009.What led up to this fight was a boy disliked me because he just didn't like me. I tried to avoid the fight because I walked away,but he kept wanting to fight,and he pushed me ,so i defend myself.This fight event was at Clarke Central High School,at the bus stop.The outcome was,i won, because soon he pushed me,i attacked him like a Vicious Dog.He was on the ground and I was beating him,the principle and two teachers had to get me off,so 3 people had to get me off.Yes I hurt the relationship with that person,from this day on,he wants a rematch,but he never come around me. I learned a lot of lessons from this fight, I don't like to fight but,if I have to I will. Suspension of school days and of my license,So I've learned a lesson from that.

2 comments:

  1. I the story was funny how you said you jumped on him like a "Vicious Dog". Its good that you learned what you learnered so you could stay out of trouble and in school maybe one day you will be succecfull.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he does come around you again, are you going to handle it differently? I agree with Nisha's comments about the lessons you learned from this fight. You just don't seem like the fighting person to me!

    Some small errors that you can fix for more points. As is 17/20 points.

    ReplyDelete